With a lush, spacious campus that is just 45 minutes from Sydney, Macquarie University provides students with an excellent balance between academic and social pursuits.
Macquarie has a strong Faculty of Arts, which makes them particularly renowned in the fields of psychology, linguistics, ancient history, anthropology and Australian & Aboriginal studies. Courses in accounting and finance are also popular and are strengthened by the presence of the Graduate Accounting and Finance Centre and offers an AACSB-accredited Business School.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.