University of Cape Town
This campus has a friendly, international feel with its diverse student body and abundance of clubs and societies. Take advantage of your time at such a truly comprehensive institution with outstanding faculty in every school within the university. Particular academic strengths include business, science, engineering, and commerce.
UCT is located on the side of Table Mountain, allowing them spectacular views of the city and harbor from every vantage point.
All students on this program take part in Arcadia’s Course, Introducing South Africa: History, Politics and Culture, which provides a forum for reflection and analysis on current issues and challenges facing South Africans - an insightful starting point for all students.
- Take all your courses at UCT enjoying a wide choice of subjects with outstanding faculty. The broad selection runs from humanities to science, engineering and commerce.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.