Università degli Studi di Perugia
Immerse yourself in Italian culture by directly enrolling through Umbra's Università degli Studi di Perugia, set in the picturesque university town of Perugia at one of the world's oldest universities.
You will begin your semester enrolled in an intensive language course for a month at the highly regarded Università per Stranieri beforehand, which will greatly improve your Italian. Afterwards, you will choose two electives from the wide range of offerings at the Università degli Studi di Perugia. At least four semesters of college-level Italian or the equivalent are required.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.