King's College London Health and Society
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to have a clinical placement while studying abroad in the UK. Example placements include primary care practices, walk-in centers and sexual health centers.
In addition to your placement, you will take a core course that is meant to conceptualize your experience, as well as three additional classes. STEM is a strength at this school. Course topics may focus on national health systems and medical practice, as well as medicinal ethics, anthropology, and humanities.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.