STEM Summer Research - Granada
Enhance your learning and resume by conducting research over the summer at the Andalusian Institute for Earth System Research (IISTA) During this 8-week program you will take a six (6) credit research project.
Projects are ideal for students studying physics, math, and environmental science. Research projects will be conducted in groups and in English. You will also have in-depth discussions with your research mentor before arriving to begin work on your proposal for research.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.