STEM Summer Research - London
Spend your six weeks of summer doing hands-on research in your STEM field at the prestigious Royal Veterinary College, a leader in the fields of biosciences and health subjects, earning six (6) research credits.
You will conduct a research project with a focus on biomedical sciences alongside industry professionals at RVC. Additionally, you will have access to the vast University of London student network which includes libraries and facilities that will help with your research.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.