Studying in Phuket, Thailand
Study abroad in Thailand on the exotic island of Phuket! The host university is among the top schools in Thailand and receives continuously excellent feedback from our students. You can choose to study in Phuket for one or two semesters. Apply now and get a confirmation within a week! Asia Exchange strives to maintain the accuracy of information on this page, but the most up to date information is always available on Asia Exchange's website
Highlights of Studying Abroad in Phuket
Prince of Songkla University
- High-quality study program at one of Thailand’s top universities
- Interesting course offering in English
- Both the study destination and the program receive excellent feedback from our students
- Exotic, warm and convenient location with good travel connections to Southeast Asia
- Affordable prices and good living conditions
Prince of Songkla University (PSU) in Phuket is a public, research-driven university that was founded in 1967. It was the first university in Southern Thailand, harnessed to raise the general education standards in the region and to support regional industry and development. Today, PSU is a modern and highly international university that takes pride in its origins as a patron of the local culture, education and environment.
Courses and Studying
The study abroad program in Phuket consists of a wide variety of courses from business, economics, tourism, social sciences and languages. It is possible to earn up to 35 ECTS.
The fee for non-European students is 2880 USD per semester starting in 2017. The registration fee is 97 USD.
The tuition fee covers:
For whom is the program intended?
- Guaranteed placement in the program within a week of sending in the application
- Application process
- AE’s guidance and services before, during and after the program
- An official acceptance letter and an official transcript from the Asian university
- A local contact person at the Asian university
- Orientation at the destination
The study abroad program in Phuket is ideal for students who want to get to know Thailand and Asia while living on the famous paradise island of Phuket. Exchange students are able to combine a challenging academic program, exotic free time activities and unforgettable experiences during their study abroad semester. The aim of the program is to broaden students’ knowledge of Asia in an international and inspiring environment.
Are you interested?
Please find more information, including the application form and feedback from former students, on Asia Exchange's website
. Questions can be sent to email@example.com