University College London Summer STEM
If you’re looking for a taught STEM program for the summer, in an exciting location with expert faculty, then this innovative program at the University College London could be for you. It offers fascinating courses in the heart of this cosmopolitan city at a time when students from all over the world are there enjoying London’s summer activities.
You'll study one STEM course from an exciting selection at University College London, ranging from Climate and Energy and The Chemistry of Harry Potter to How the Brain Works and What Can Go Wrong? Your coursework will consist of subject-related readings, as well as written and oral assignments.
- You’ll also have full access to the Arcadia in London Center, with our staff there to support you and offer excursions, events, cultural activities and services during your time at UCL.
- You'll join over 300 students taking courses at UCL's Summer School, with small class sizes that emphasize academics.
- Classes will be held five days a week for three weeks, and you will be expected to complete additional independent study toward completion of your course(s).
- UCL's Summer Social Program includes free events such as a welcome party and end-of-summer get-together, along with weekly tips about what's on in London.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.