Arcadia in Cape Town
Why not study in South Africa, among its people, its cultures and its society from a unique perspective? This innovative program brings you into the heart of the community in Cape Town, to learn both academically and through experience.
As with all Arcadia programs, this one intentionally creates avenues of learning for those looking for an authentic, enriching and fruitful study program in a fascinating corner of the world. You’ll also enjoy the full support of the Arcadia Cape Town Center and its staff, to ensure you make the most of this friendly, inspiring and enriching experience.
- Arcadia’s partnership with the local Cornerstone Institute opens up a wealth of local community engagement opportunities as well as academic courses in Community Development and Sociology, Psychology, Management and Entrepreneurship, and Media Studies.
- All students will take part in Arcadia’s Core Course, Introducing South Africa: History, Politics and Culture. This lively course provides context on this fascinating country and gives students a forum for reflection and analysis on current issues and challenges facing South Africa.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.